Alyssa Warr, PA-C
Board Certified Physician Assistant
Alyssa Warr, MSPAS PA-C
Alyssa is trained in many areas of general medicine including Primary Care, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Pediatrics and General Surgery.
Alyssa joined Mission Peak Orthopaedics in 2016.
Alyssa earned her Masters of Science in Physician Assistant Studies at Johnson & Wales University in Providence, Rhode Island. She trained in many areas of general medicine including primary care, internal medicine, emergency medicine, and general surgery. She is board certified by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants and is licensed by the State of California, Physician Assistant Committee. Alyssa completed her undergraduate education at the Utah State University with a Bachelors degree in Exercise Science while playing soccer at the University. Before attending PA school, Alyssa worked as a CNA in the Postpartum unit in the hospital.
- Undergraduate: Utah State University, Bachelors of Exercise Science, Logan, UT
- Medical: Johnson & Wales University, Physician Assistant Program, Providence, RI
- Pi Alpha National Honors Society
- American Academy of Physician Assistants
- California Academy of Physician Assistants
"I enjoy spending time with my husband and anything outdoors, especially water skiing, backpacking, rock-climbing, and biking."