Important Information for Paying your Bill Online
- We accept Visa, MasterCard, and Discover credit cards
- Please enter your account number from the statement you received from our office, this will be located on the top right hand corner.
- Once, account number is entered please select one-time payment.
- You will then be directed to our hosted page to enter your credit card details.
- Our hosted page will prompt you if the payment was approved or declined instantly.
- You will then be able to print the receipt (pop up blocked must be disabled) or an emailed receipt will be sent to you within 30 minutes of the payment.
- Please allow at least 1 week for payments to be posted to your account.
- If you receive another statement after you have settled your balance in full by paying your bill online, you may disregard the statement.
Late charges are added to your account every 28 days.
- If one late charge is on your statement, you can disregard the late charge of $25.00, if you pay the amount in full.
- If two or more late charges are present on your statement you will be responsible to pay the balance plus the late charges on your account.
- After the third late charge, your account will be prepared to be sent to the collection agency.
We will make every attempt to settle the balance in our office and are willing to arrange payment plans which are affordable to the patient. To set up a payment plan, please contact our office and our staff will offer you a few options to fit your budget.
For any questions/concerns in regards to your bill or making a payment, please call our Billing Department at (510) 818-2016.