A Message Regarding the Covid-19 Pandemic from Mission Peak Orthopaedics
Dear Valued Patients,
During these uncertain and unprecedented times, your health is our first priority. We understand you may have many questions and we want you to know that we are taking the following actions to ensure your safety:
- Our office will remain open during this crisis. Our primary responsibility is to you our patient.
- We are offering telehealth (video/and or telephone) appointments upon request. If you plan to be seen in the office you may wish to discuss this option for follow-up appointment later.
- Our facility remains clean and repeatedly cleansed during the day. We are taking extra precautions during this time and are adhering to guidelines and recommendations issued by the CDC and OSHA.
- We are screening all patients for risk of COVID-19 by administering temperature checks and asking screening questions. We will need to reschedule any patients who fall into any risk category.
We encourage everyone to be cautious and calm. We will continue to be here for you every step of the way. We remain focused on the safety of our patients, our team, and our community and will continue to keep you updated through all available channels.
We understand the importance of maintaining access and continuity of care for our patients. We are committed to continuing our communication with you as this situation evolves. We appreciate your patience and flexibility as we work with the most current information available to make decisions about the health and safety of our staff and patients
Guidelines for those with an appointment:
- If you have a fever, cough, or shortness of breath OR are in direct contact with anyone who is demonstrating these symptoms - please call your Primary Care Provider. Do not report to Mission Peak Orthopedics and instead please call us to reschedule your appointment at (510) 797-3933. If you have urgent healthcare concerns, please go to an Emergency Room.
- We ask that you limit the number of people in our exam rooms as much as possible to adhere to current social distancing protocols. Minors should be accompanied by only one parent or guardian. Workers Compensation patients may have a case manager in the room, and patients who require translation or assistance should be accompanied by one person.
We hope that you and your loved ones stay safe and healthy and that this brief message answers some of your questions. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you should have any further questions or concerns.
Stay well and be safe.
Your team at Mission Peak Orthopaedics